Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly Hair for guys, What do you thing?

I have naturally curly hair, more like ringlets, I would grow it long, but it dosnt fall. So I just keep one ring around, My question is. Does it look good? I have never asked anyones oppinion, now I want to.



Curly Hair for guys, What do you thing?

I think short curly hair is great, just make sure you keep it at a good length.



Curly Hair for guys, What do you thing?

Yeah curly hair is hot on guys! But don't try to grow it out cuz guys with long hair are gross!



Curly Hair for guys, What do you thing?

sure if you have the right face for it!



Curly Hair for guys, What do you thing?

my son too has natural curls..he claims the girls love his hair cause its red and curly...the longer it grows the curlier it gets..its just like mine..ringlets..let the curls go...not everyone has curls...and i think its fine on a guy..my son up till the age of 14 had a buzz cut and it has taken a while for his style to grow on me..but he likes it and thats all that truly matters



Curly Hair for guys, What do you thing?

You should post a pic.



But personally yeah I think its cute :)



Curly Hair for guys, What do you thing?

Guys with long hair are NOT gross to whoever said that.



And curly hair is so awesome. :D



Curly Hair for guys, What do you thing?

Free pictures of beautiful curly hairstyles for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan