Saturday, June 19, 2010

My hair is naturally straight, but I am getting curly wirey kinky hairs coming in.?

I am 17 years old and have long passed puberty so I dont understand why this is happening. I have heard that stress can turn hair curly, and I have just gone through a very traumatic long term breakup and i am undergoing a lot of stress at school, so I was wondering if that might do it? I was born with curly hair but soon after it grew in straight. Now I am finding little hairs all over that are wirey and kinky. I also heard that hormone changes would do it but I am on Birth Control pills which controls my hormones. I just cant figure it out! Please help. Thank you!



-Brenn



My hair is naturally straight, but I am getting curly wirey kinky hairs coming in.?

Stress absolutely does it.



After I had each child, my hair got curlier and curlier.



I had some hairs growing in at the nape of my neck that were very wiry and curly. My stylist told me those were my "wild hairs."



Maybe you are just getting your "wild hairs." :-)



My hair is naturally straight, but I am getting curly wirey kinky hairs coming in.?

Yes,hormone changes would do that for sure.I heard it on TV.I don't know about the stress stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan