Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly hair... help please!!!?

I have hair that's medium/ringlets curly. It's really soft and not damaged at all. It's so soft that the curls aren't that defined. When I put it up in a ponytail for just a few hours...the curls get stretched out. I want really defined curls...that will keep their shape. I would also like it to be shinier...but that's just a plus. Does anyone have any experience with this? I've tried a lot of products...but nothing really DEFINES and helps them KEEP THEIR SHAPE. Thanks!!!



Curly hair... help please!!!?

I have EXTREMELY curly hair too and it looked horrible



but now I rub in sunsilk curling and defining creme and flib my head over and blow dry on low while twisting. gives you soft and cute curls. atleast worked for me



Curly hair... help please!!!?

hmm there's a type of special shampoo for that I can't remember the exact name..just go and ask the store attendant!



Curly hair... help please!!!?

I also hate it but I find that panteene curly hair conditioner works wonders, especially the one for colored women..for some reason it just seems to hold curls better. I like to brush out/comb through my hair when it has a lot of conditioner in it. after showering i towel dry it, but don't rub hair together. I also don't blow dry if i can air dry. I also find that adding moose for curly hair helps, but hair spray weighs curls down...So if you must use hair spray use in moderation! I hope this helps!! =)



Curly hair... help please!!!?

I have people that really like Matrix defining elixr and redken crystal curls. the less you do to your hair the better. no brush or comb, fingers and a pic work the best. pic it out and towel dry add product, work thru hands well and try to distribute it evenly (rake your finger thru your hair). start with less and add more if needed if you add to much it can drag the curls down. use a diffuser either a sock diffuser( you can get them at Sally's) or the hard kind dry SLOWLY and be patient. Don't mess with it too much as it will start to frizz. don't dry it all the way leave a little moisture in it.



Good Luck!!



Curly hair... help please!!!?

Brush as soon as you get out of the shower. Let it dry to the point where its just beginning to dry. Everyone laughs but timing makes a big difference. I call it the 'crucial point'. lol Anyway, at the right time scrunch with mousse. I swear the cheap RAVE brand works the best for me because it doesnt turn my hair crunchy yet the curls are defined.



Also the CURLS UP serum works great!



I hope this helps.



Curly hair... help please!!!?

I have ultra curly hair with the same problem. . .curls that frizzed up and lost their shape. While I usually straighten my hair, I use Redken Fresh Curls Spin Control (make sure you get the spin control, not the conditioner) when I want to leave it curly. It is a leave in styling product that cuts down on the frizz and helps define the curls without making your hair stiff. Just put it in your hair, comb through, shape it with your fingers and let it air dry. It works great for me.



Curly hair... help please!!!?

When my hair gets like that in between my shampoo %26amp; conditioner I pour a bottle of berr of my hair %26amp; let sit for a minute. It is great for your hair! Makes it shony %26amp; so soft. All the celebs do it before award shows.=)



Curly hair... help please!!!?

I love the product Curls Rock, by Catwalk. It's a light creme, and you only need a little bit. Rub between your palms and scrunch away. Love it, love it!!!!!! you can find it at most salons or beauty stores



Curly hair... help please!!!?

Have you tried Pantene style body builder and volumizing gel???? It is great!!!



Curly hair... help please!!!?

Always fix curly hair when its wet! I use pantene mousse and it holds my hair with tight curls....First brush your hair apply pantene mousse for curly hair and then spray hair spray and then leave it alone do not touch it once its fixed!!tight curls will last you all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan