Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly hair girls... I need you!?

Alright my hair is really curly and i use lots of stuff in it in the mornings to tame it and all that jazz (you know what im talking about). what is that one product that you would die without?



Curly hair girls... I need you!?

PLEASE try this....it's called "The Cream" by Paul Mitchell...it's good for your hair because its a leave-in conditioner and styler...and its only like $15. It will hold your hair like gel does and it won't leave any flakey white leftovers...lol. It took years of searching and hundreds of dollars worth of products until I finally found this, wouldn't trade it for the world. The is also a generic version that you can pick up at Sally's beauty Supply for about $7.



My Routine: 1. Wash, condition, and comb hair (I have to comb mine in the shower with a wide toothed comb because it's impossible to comb when dry)



2. With my hair still wet, i put tons of the cream in it...make sure its thoughout all of my hair.



3. Tie it up in a tight bun on the top of my head, and go to bed (allowing it to dry)



---when you wake up in the morning, just let it loose %26amp; you'll have gorgeous curls...some times i apply a little more cream around the edges to touch up.



i swear to god its the BEST thing ever. I hope this helps!!



Curly hair girls... I need you!?

hair gel



Curly hair girls... I need you!?

Screw products when there's thermal hair straightening. I got mine done and my hair is



like silk - literally. I highly recommend you get it done. It's well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan