Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

My hair is moody as heil, I have resolved to straighten it with a flat porcelain iron and it looks nice when it's like that. But when I wash it and let it dry with whatever product I have, it always pooffes up and the curls split up and I get annoyed and make it flat. Sometimes the curls are perfect, but then the other day not so, and when I leave it curly I have to wash it like twice a day, but when it's straight I can wash like every 4 days or more if the weather is good to me. Tried almost everything. Used coconut oil pomade, silken child leave in conditioner and detangler!! Please help! And I don't have too much budget so nothing too expensive and small.



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

For naturally curly hair, the best thing is to not wash it. I know it sounds gross, but when you are in the shower, get your hair wet, rub your scalp with your fingertips, as if you were shampooing, then use your conditioner. Follow with a product meant for curly hair, such as Curl.Life by Matrix. Because the natural oils are left in your hair, your curls will lay more neatly instead of getting frizzy.



I'm a hairdresser with naturally curly hair and it works for me.



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

I think that if it is causing you this much frustration, you should consider getting your hair permanently straightened. I think that even though it is a little more expensive, it is practically fool-proof and in the long run, it is the most cost-effective way to manage your hair.



Life is already hectic and difficult, if you could use something that makes life easier go for it! :)



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

use sunsilk anti poof products or pantene pro v anti poop produts. Bye!!! Hope this helps!!



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

Try the Laminates gel from Sebasian. It's like $12-15 bucks and you can get it at Target, any beauty supply store, or from offline. It will keep your curls intact. To straighten your hair, try Redken's Smooth Down Heat Glide, that's just above $10 and it REALLY straightens your hair well. Good luck!



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

u can straighten ur hair w/ cermaic hair straigher by coin air



it really works b/c i have thick hair weavy and it really hard to manege they sell it at sears, target and walmart



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

You need to call a hair saloon are go into one and they will tell you what to use.



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

Use a cheap setting gel, like Dippity Do. Rub on your hands then run your hair between your fingers so that it just kinda gets into your strands. Play with it till your satisfied.



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

OMG finally sum1 w/ the same prob. as me!!!



lately ive just started accepting the fact my hair sucks and putting it down w/ hairspray %26amp; mouse (do this after u shower)....that gets alot of complements.......but sumtimes i just tie it up directly after showering in a tight bun so its straight @ the top but curly @ the bottom (when i do this i always leave my hair up).....since its getting kinda cold today i showered and put mouse, tipped head upside down and blowdried then tied up tight.........this leaves hair w/ pretty curls @ the back......i have an anti-frizz hair serum (John frieda frizz-ease hair serum original fomula) which works pretty well-- apply when hair is reely wet.....



Hope this helps =)



ps. i always shower in the morning........cuz when i shower @ night my hair is out of control in the morning



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

I also have very curly hair and have found it to be rather annoying at times, but thankfully I've found some great hair products! My favorite is the entire line of Tigi CatWalk Curls Rock! is wonderful. If you don't want to invest in all of it (it is shampoo, conditioner, leave-in moisturizer, ampliphier, scruncher, and hairspray) my suggestions would be at least the Leave-In Moisturizer and the Curl Amplifier. They take away all my frizz and don't weigh my hair down at all. Make sure you use a moisturizing shampoo (curly hair is noturiously dry) and I always leave my conditioner in, regardless.



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

Your hairs sounds just like my fiances hair and she also does complain like u are now. But what i tell her, is that its looks realy great. I mean, alot women actaully pay alot of money to get curly kinda puffed up hair. And if u hav it naturally, then well thats a plus point.



If u still want to straighten it, buy a straightner so u can do it anytime at ur own ease.



But i say be happy with what uv got, u have an asset maybe u dont realize yet.



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

I flat iron because I feel it looks best that way. Relaxing your hair can cause serious damage (especially if you do it at home - trust me on this i burnt my scalp!) A reverse perm provides inconsistent results for me. I prefer a flat iron with a thermal protection product, my style stays consistent with a flat iron, and when I want curl all I have to do is wash!



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

I have the SAME EXACT situaton!! and ill give u some good tips!



first off, i have also tried almost everything u have! i have also tried the sunsilk anti poof some people are recommending to you right now. let me tell you, DONT BUY IT! it leaves hair kind of greasy and curls looking flat and dull. i have also tried straiting it, but i do not want to staighten it everyday b/c it ruins your hair, and curls are pretty. SO, what you do is you go to your nearest buety salon and buy curl cream or gel. It is very inexpensive but works amazing!! it keeps your curls beautiful and doesnt give you that heavy greasy or frizzy/poofy look. ITS GREAT!! good luck!!!



Curly hair that poofs!! HELP?

grease! grease flattens your hair a bit no poofs and tons of shinyness seriously best thing is grease girl u gonna love it and it only cost about $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan