Saturday, June 19, 2010

Curly hair, what do I do?

So I recently decided it was a good idea to get my hair permed... and well, to say the least, I didn't think it would be THIS curly. I'm really not so sure what to do with it, it seems to just be really HUGE looking and not at all what I was hoping.



Any advice?



Curly hair, what do I do?

well, im not too familiar with hair perms but i know a few things you can do with your hair :D



1) you can but it up in a messy bun with your front hair pinned back (or your bangs if u have any) and poof them up a little bit. It looks really simple yet elegent at the same time!



2) Try it half up but dont pin the top half too tight because it will make the bottom half look bigger than it really is.



3) Right after you take a shower, you can try to scrunch your hair by putting hair gel or mousse ( i use panteen mousse) after you comb it through. Make sure your hair is still wet or else it wont work. (this might not work, it depends on your hair type.



okay, i hope i helped you out!! and good luck :D



Curly hair, what do I do?

Go back to the salon taht did your hair (they know your hair best, and know what they did with it) and ask for products/ maintaining advice. you can ask anyone, but the hairdresser knows what he/she did, and how to fix/maintain it!



good luck :)



Curly hair, what do I do?

Honestly, you can't do anything. Not if you just got your hair permed. There's too many chemicals in your hair. Wait a few months before attempting to do anything.



But, in the mean time, theres a lot a you can with really curly hair! Play with it a little.



For some more advice, just pm me.



Curly hair, what do I do?

i had straight hair b4 but i also got a purm if u have side bangs let them hanging then let the back with curls like scruched but make sure ur hair that is slide back make sure no bumps , u can scrunch , 2 ponytails , half up half down make sure u always have hair soray or gel or eles ur hair is gonig to be like a frizz ball



Curly hair, what do I do?

I like to apply Versastyle by Nexxus. It's a styling lotion that I apply to wet hair and then blow dry my hair with my head down and my hair hangin toward the floor. I only dry it until it is slightly dry, then I let my hair dry naturally. It provides just the right lift to my hair without puffing out.



Curly hair, what do I do?

well, i did that 2 years ago 2, i wanted to keep it curly just not so big, so i would sugesst ussing 'catwalk curl amplifying cream' it will bring down the big and that is all i could use in my hair



Curly hair, what do I do?

Use Anti- Frizz serum by Garnier FRUCTIS, It works for me it's awesome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan