Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've curly, dry, dense hair. gel, mousse spray don't work. how to get them nourished look?

i don't mind curly hair but they are too dry if i don't use gel or something which leaves my hair neither striaght nor curly. What do i do so i can grow them long without dry look?



I've curly, dry, dense hair. gel, mousse spray don't work. how to get them nourished look?

I have The most horrible head of curly dry frizzy hair, and the best thing u can do is...



use garnier fructis curl and shine shampoo and condtioner



and then when u r done washing, let ur hair dry a lil...just a lil damp, and use a pick and put some care free curl in it just a drop, and comb it through.



the best gel to use would be garnier fructis super stiff gel.



i promise ur hair will look so much better, and it will smell really nice too.



good luck



I've curly, dry, dense hair. gel, mousse spray don't work. how to get them nourished look?

try bio silk.... scrunch it you hair.. makes it shiney and soft!



I've curly, dry, dense hair. gel, mousse spray don't work. how to get them nourished look?

When I had a perm I would get a spray bottle with water and add a little cream rinse...not too much just enough to make the water feel smooth.... worked great and very cheap..you can use stuff like VO5 or suave 99cents for a whole bottle and you can probably get like 8 bottles of spray out of it



I've curly, dry, dense hair. gel, mousse spray don't work. how to get them nourished look?

Sunsilk Hydra TLC :)



I've curly, dry, dense hair. gel, mousse spray don't work. how to get them nourished look?

de lorenzo moisturiser is AWSUM! my haid was so dead, and after a few uses it feels fantabulous!!



lol i sound lyk an advertiser...



but seriously, IT IS REALLY GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan