Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Hair is Naturally Wavy/Curly. HELP?

i have naturally curly/wavy hair. i would like to get a perm because i want CURLY hair, but im not sure what kind of perm to get. i dont want to look like a poodle, but not really too straight. HELP



My Hair is Naturally Wavy/Curly. HELP?

just slightly straighten your hair to make it wavy and you can put it in a cute updo after that



My Hair is Naturally Wavy/Curly. HELP?

just slightly straighten your hair to make it wavy and you can put it in a cute updo after that



My Hair is Naturally Wavy/Curly. HELP?

I duno if a perm is a good idea..........not all people look good w/ prems.....if I was u, I'd keep trying to find different way to do ur hair.......after many attempts and help from friends, and u still have no luck then get a perm.



My Hair is Naturally Wavy/Curly. HELP?

If your hair is naturally curly I would not suggest perming it, because you could damage your hair more; instead use products designed for curly hair, and just scrunch your hair. If you are still not satisified then here...



The best suggestion that I can give you is to find a picture of the type of curls that you want, and to show that to your stylist before she/he begins your perm. Tell them exactly what you want. They will know what kind of perm to give you based on your picture.



A warning though: depending on your thickness and length, your hair will relax a little. So if your hair turns out curlier than you expected, it will relax and become looser. Also perms really damage and dry out hair, so be prepared to give your hair a lot of maintence and TLC. Make sure you really think about doing this to your hair, because it can take up to a year before it will go away (so if you don't like it, you really can't change it).



Hope you get the look you're searching for!



My Hair is Naturally Wavy/Curly. HELP?

If its naturally curly, you don't need a perm hun, just the right products and routine.



First off, if your hair is thick, and most curly hair is, only wash it ever second day (I know, that sounds gross), but your hair needs the natural oils it produces and washing them out everyday is going to make it frizzy.



Secondly, buy some product, look for something that doesn;t feel sticky on your skin, it should feel watery. I suggest Panene Pro V curl scrunching gel. Throw out your hair dryer and use a diffuser, or just towel dry.



When its still damp (but not dripping with water), but in some of the non-sticky gel I recommended. Now wait until it is fully dry, and if it still looks frizzy, scrunch with either a gel or mousse that is sticky, and will give your curls some hold.



It took me all of highschool to get this down pat, but it makes my naturally curly/wavy hair look perfect. Good luck!



My Hair is Naturally Wavy/Curly. HELP?

ok my name is shayla and my hair is born naturally curled and eveyone says not to get a perm because it will ruin your hair because it is already curly.some advice is to straighten your hair then curl it will be more curly and will last longer without messing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan