Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have really curly hair and i don't know whether i should get sideswept bangs or not...Any adv

It takes me about 45 minutes to straighten my hair, so I couldn't do that all the time, so i would either have to have curly sideswept bangs or i could straighten my bangs and have curly hair, but I don't know if that would look good...ADVICE??



I have really curly hair and i don't know whether i should get sideswept bangs or not...Any advice?

No way! Bangs are the style right now, but eventually you will hate them (everyone does) and then you will have to go through the akward stage to grow them back out!



I have really curly hair and i don't know whether i should get sideswept bangs or not...Any advice?

i have the same exact problem.



it takes me like 10x longer to straighten my hair its obnoxious. well you have a choice. deal with straightening your hair every night. just deal. or you can just get bangs that like go down to your ear so if you wear your hair curly you can just put it behind your ear.



**i like to straighten my hair and then use hot rollers. caaoooott!***



I have really curly hair and i don't know whether i should get sideswept bangs or not...Any advice?

not side swept! you should do a speed bump (somewhat small) with bobbie pins i think it looks reall cute!!! side swept bangs DO look really cute with straghtned hair but not so much with curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan